Oral Surgeon Position Available
We are currently looking for a part time OMFS' who is board eligible or board certified. Responsibilities include implant placement and surgical procedures involving sedation in our growing multi-specialty group practices. Facilities are equipped and permitted for anesthesia (permit D).
This can be a great way to supplement downtime in your practice.
In our established, multi-specialty group practice we welcome an abundance of new patients each month. Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
- Promote oral health.
- Diagnose oral diseases.
- Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Review treatment plan options with patients.
- Review, maintain and update patients' medical and dental records.
- Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all patients.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Board eligible or board certified in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Apply on company website