Orthodontist needed for full and part time opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity within a growing, multi-specialty group setting. We have 35 years of established referral history throughout New England. Our offices offer a wide range of general and specialty dental services.
Our experienced orthodontic team travels with our specialist to each practice location. Each team has a dedicated manager to assist doctor and practices with scheduling, communication and patient management. Full time doctors with solid clinical and interpersonal skills can earn $500K+ yearly.
In our established, multi-specialty group practice we welcome an abundance of new patients each month. Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
- Promote oral health.
- Diagnose oral diseases.
- Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Review treatment plan options with patients.
- Review, maintain and update patients' medical and dental records.
- Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all patients.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Board eligible or board certified in orthodontics.
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Apply on company website