Associate is responsible for the proper cutting of engineered wood products and building loads for deliveries. In addition, this associate must maintain a safe, clean and well organized lumber yard, load and unload lumber and/or building supplies, operate a forklift, and be able to lift 75 lbs. Other duties as assigned.
- Cuts product to specifications
- Build loads for delivery
- Load and unload lumber and building supplies
- Keeps lumber yard clean, well organized and safe
- Ability to read and comprehend documents (i.e. policy and procedure manuals); write routine reports and correspondence; speak/present in front of a small group.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; deal with problems involving a few concrete variables and standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience using a saw for cutting lumber or materials, preferably in a lumber yard or similar.
Apply on company website