The QA Analyst is responsible for performing quality assurance duties throughout the data warehouse development life cycle. This position will work closely with our project team: business analysts, subject matter experts, store/manufacturing field leaders, managers, and developers to assist in analysis of data integration and data transformation as well as defined and ad-hoc company reports. They will be a champion of our data and reports, helping to identify and resolve any data discrepancies within the data warehouse or reporting for the company. This position demonstrates and promotes innovation, and proactively seeks out automated solutions to business problems. They should create and built upon reusable test collateral on the knowledge foundation of the reporting solution. They should consult with data/business owners and teammates to identify all facets of an issue to help generate a solution as well as understand the potential impacts to processes and systems across the organization to create test scenarios.
- 1-3 years of experience in QA or similar technical role.
- Knowledge of relational databases with the ability to extract data as necessary.
- Knowledge of Software testing processes and automated tools, with an ability to apply software testing methods and techniques in a business intelligence environment.
- Ability to deliver assigned work tasks within project timelines.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to speak with business customers to understand and define a problem.
- Able to use problem solving skills to indentify alternative solutions and approaches to a problem along with costs and benefits of each (tangible or intangible)
- Able to learn new busniness concepts quickly.
- Able to estimate task completion time with reasonable accuracy.
- Effectivly work in a collaborative environment across functional teams.
Apply on company website