Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.This role is accountable for providing a secure, scalable, robust, and high-performing, high-availability infrastructure that includes on-prem, hybrid, data center and cloud to support the 24/7/365 business operations for seamless continuity, full availability and consistency. Our mission is to inculcate and maintain every day is holiday culture Job Description:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or relevant field of study preferred
- 5 + years in IT or related field with managerial or supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience managing IT/e-commerce platforms, projects and team
- Strong technical knowledge of eCommerce, omni-channel, enterprise applications, and operating systems, network and mobile POS.
- Subject matter expert in planning, developing and implementing IT infrastructure, technology/network scalability management, security procedures and disaster recovery protocols.
- Detailed knowledge of various server operating systems, domain architecture, desktop & mobile engineering and store systems back-office.
- In-depth hands on experience with enterprise firewalls, online & store systems, inventory & merchandise monitoring, audit and logging applications, state-of-the-art monitoring tools
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support, including a global remote user base
- Working knowledge of IT, Security, end to end ecommerce technologies and operations.
- Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program and service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills.
- 8-12 years prior experience in IT Operations
- 8-12 years of leadership and management experience
- Required knowledge of Cloud Technologies, Web Sphere commerce or ATG
- Customer advocate and relentless passion to solve issues quickly.
- Experience in introducing metrics and data as a basis for operational analysis and decision-making
- Experience in introducing operational discipline into ad hoc process areas. Experience with data centers, process and organizational change management.
- Experience in significantly and provable increasing maturity levels for IT and engineering operations processes.
- Experience in working with distributed teams and processes and driving them towards high levels of operational excellence.
- Manage system enhancements to the WebSphere platform and supporting e-commerce systems
- Build, maintain state-of-the-art IT operations for digital/ecommerce business
- Inculcate every day is holiday culture across board
- Build operations team as highly data-driven giving apt quantification for each ticket and business case handling
- Build and lead global 24/7/365 operation engineer team with focus on customer service with right competency, tool-set, culture, automation driven with agile manner.
- Develop, manage, measure, monitor and report on key operation service-level metrics, KPIs
- Develop and maintain a scalable organization with a well-documented roadmap, goals and objectives
- Responsible for IT operation processes to facilitate, enable IT & business team to deliver a high quality of service
- Representing IT operations, work collaboratively with the other departments providing IT operations services as well as enabling them with technology thought leadership.
- Manage the planning, documentation architecture, design, implementation and support of IT operations
- Build relationships with business partners to ensure IT ops and productivity goals are understood and exceeded
- Provide executive reporting, real-time updates to leadership, resonate & showcase holiday readiness at all times
- Maintain customer satisfaction (internal and external) while engaging day to day operations
- Strive for customer centricity excellence
- Prepare budgets and team objectives
- Use service desk best practices, ITIL, and problem management to drive continual process improvement culture
- Promote self-service tools, the request catalog and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs
- Perform trend analysis including competitors, and develop action plans for improving service timeliness, maintaining compliance & audit friendly and reducing costs.
- Stay abreast of trends in IT operations support, management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on IT services.
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Apply on company website