Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.Job Description:
- BS with strong quantitative coursework (engineering, MIS, computer science, etc.) or equivalent years of related work experience required. Advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years background in web/ecommerce analytics; Preferably retail
- Experience in the ecommerce industry. Retail a plus
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to use tools & data to dive deep and provide analysis consistently on performance metrics
- Detail oriented with ability to deliver project deliverables with little supervision
- Computer – Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), SQL, Google Analytics, MicroStrategy (Academy's Business Intelligence platform), & other web analytics platforms expertise preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours such as evenings, weekends, and holidays required
- Communication – excellent written, verbal and e-mail skills
- Enable data driven decision making (site interaction analysis, search analysis, multivariate testing analysis) for all online transactional & behavior related activities on Academy.com.
- Using strong analytical skills provide insights as well as recommendations supported by quantitative analysis to enhance the ecommerce experience, maximize online visitation and completion of self-service transactions
- Evaluate post performance impact on promotions & site testing initiatives and make strategic recommendations on future initiatives on both Desktop and mobile
- Leverage Offline data for path/pattern analysis to identify customer frustration that results in site friction
- Onsite Search – Analyze customer inquiries and subsequent behaviors with navigation to identify patterns and repetitive journeys or pathing that result in customer struggle online, unnecessary call generation or incompleteness of intended task.
- Work closely with internet technology teams for data capture, consolidation and validation as well as coordination of tags and tracking parameter implementations.
- Create and deliver effective and tailored analysis to department leadership & other stakeholders.
- Operate as the subject matter expert on ecommerce analytics
- Required to learn company policies, procedures and safety rules
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Apply on company website