Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.Academy's Product Team is building competencies in UI / UX and creative designs to speed up innovation. Do you think out of the box and love bringing research to life? Do you truly embrace mobile first? Are you empathetic to the customer's pain points? Do you strive to learn and apply new trends while keeping focus on modern, minimalistic design patterns? If these questions resonate with you, continue reading, we want you on our team. Job Description:
Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
- Bachelor's degree relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in UX Research
- Experience creating test plans, platform testing, surveys and maintaining test schedules.
- Experience developing eCommerce research and turning data into actionable designs.
- Experience in documentation and creating artifacts to present to leadership.
- Experience in monitoring large data sets and KPI's.
- Working Experience with Adobe XD or Sketch, Creative Cloud, InvisionApp, Figma or similar.
- Working experience in building prototypes is nice to have but not required.
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods.
- Ability to effectively manage cross functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks.
- Experience escalating issues, anticipating and making trade-offs, balancing the business needs versus other constraints and maximizing the business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Champions new ideas and guides teams toward creative solutions by leveraging insights and metrics.
- Ability to conduct end to end user research using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Ability to generate insights that shape product strategy.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet and exceed position requirements under minimal direction and supervision, independently and within a team setting.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to analyze, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts to aid in making effective business decisions.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internally and externally.
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and design related software tools.
- Keen eye for details.
- Manage projects end-to-end: develop guides and screeners, moderate, analyze, synthesize and deliver results.
- Mentor junior level designers and researchers.
- Conduct various forms of user research and task analysis to identify opportunities to improve user experience for Academy digital products.
- Conduct generative, formative and evaluative qualitative research with users using a variety of methodologies, including field studies and remote tests.
- Communicate research findings and insights to stakeholders.
- Maintain research archive.
- Proactively identify opportunities to align insights with the product roadmap.
- Investigate and resolve user experience issues through evaluation and various forms of testing (ie, user testing, A/B).
- Synthesize research findings into meaningful recommendations and actionable results.
- Complete research, competitive analysis, user/stakeholder reviews, analytics and un-biased recommendations in a highly collaborative environment.
- Create UX research reports, process maps, low fidelity prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience from which UX Designers will work and Product Managers will prioritize.
- Provide recommendations on Usability Testing approach.
- Oversee and activate A/B testing campaigns to continuously improve the user experience.
- Partner with Product Managers to include proven tests into live features for our customers.
- Drive the development and communication of user design process for a given initiative.
- Perform rapid prototyping to validate the business and customer goals, usability, and feasibility of a new product idea in collaboration with the product team.
- Write user stories following the INVEST model.
- Participate in AGILE methodology.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Academy policies, procedures, and safety rules.
- Duties may change; Team Members may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties.
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior.
- Regular attendance required.
- Ability to work flexible hours such as evening, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Apply on company website