Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
We are much more than a world leader. We are 240,000+ hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values which make our talents Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. We are recognized as a top employer and a global hospitably leader.
We connect Hearts all around the world. To connect with us, please visit accorhotels.jobs and frhi.com/careers.
Based out of Vancouver, BC, and reporting to the Regional Systems Manager, Technology Services or the Senior Systems Manager (if present), responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To provide a high level of operational stability for property based technology.
- To provide high levels of service and support to each property as per property based Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- To maintain & promote core technology standards and maintain “best practices” in respect to property systems.
- Provide team support for properties & offices within the designated region on an on-going basis.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of backup and emergency procedures to ensure integrity of programs and data at all times.
- To provide technical expertise and project management for all technology projects within the regional zone.
- Provide 7 x 24 support for mission critical systems as documented in the service escalation document.
- Liaising with software and hardware vendors on a regular basis to remain current with technology changes and to suggest improvements or enhancements.
- Contribute to Technology Services knowledgebase.
- Provide after-hours pager support.
- Community college diploma.
- 1 Year within the Technology Services or equivalent.
- A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified Software Engineer
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks
- Understanding of hotel applications is an asset.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of commitment.
- Team player with high energy levels
VISA REQUIREMENTS: Must already be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for the position.
Apply on company website