What you will be doing:
- Providing extraordinary guest service by greeting and interacting with the guests when they arrive at the property.
- Parking, retrieve, and take care of our guests' personal vehicles.
- Issuing and collecting claim tickets for our guest's vehicles, and at times collecting valet parking fees.
- Going the extra mile by greeting and assisting guests.
- Providing directions and recommendations for local attractions.
- Managing the parking areas and ensuring efficient traffic flow through the location.
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Ibs.
- Must be able to work overnight shift.
- Must be outgoing and enthusiastic, willing to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You.”
- Must be a great communicator who works well in a collaborative team environment.
What you will receive in return:
- Being a Valet offers flexible scheduling as well as the opportunity to earn cash tips.
- The Company also provides a full range of benefits, such as paid vacation, sick and holidays, as well as health insurance plans, and life insurance options, including a 401K plan.
- The Company offers career development and upward mobility, you'll be able to cultivate relationships, gain new experience and expertise to help you as you build your career.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)
Apply on company website