Adecco Search Group is currently recruiting qualified candidates for a 3rd Shift Production Supervisor Job south of Buffalo, NY for our client, a growing manufacturing plant in the food industry. The 3rd Shift Production Supervisor job will be responsible for overseeing production associates in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment. The 3rd shift Production Supervisor is responsible for maintaining smooth production flows on all lines in a diverse production area, while safely producing a high-quality product in the most efficient way possible. We are seeking candidates with experience leading a team in a manufacturing environment, preferably in food production or a GMP environment that is fast-paced. This position offers a comprehensive benefits package including tuition reimbursement, employee stock options, relocations assistance and the ability to expand your career as the company expands.
Responsibilities for the 3rd shift Production Supervisor Job near Buffalo, NY include:
- Organize, lead and supervise production employees; solve problems before they develop.
- Provide assistance, coaching and guidance to line employees; fostering an environment that allows them to accomplish daily tasks and achieve goals.
- Communicate, follow-up effectively and delegate responsibilities as needed.
- Coordinate with production schedules, manage daily production boards and hourly target feedback.
- Perform daily system functions to track production scanning, consumption, errors, etc.
- Work closely with the quality control department, assisting with information gathering and follow-up.
- Hands-on management of the shift production team including HR issues including interviewing, hiring, evaluations, discipline and reward, benefits, etc.
- Facilitate and assist with special projects, customer requests, samples, etc.
- Assure a safe work environment.
- Associate degree or Technical education or commensurate experience.
- Four (4) years of supervisory experience or more, preferably in a food manufacturing or GMP manufacturing facility.
- In depth understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment.
- Must be able to work other shifts as needed to cover time off
- Ability to make sound, independent decisions based on functional expertise and experience.
- Ability to provide leadership, support, communication and direction to line personnel.
- Ability to coach, lead and develop employees.
- Ability to make sound/independent decisions relating to order/production issues.
- SAP experience is a plus!!!!
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your most current resume or you may email your resume to our Search Manager, Lisa Capizzi at Lisa.Capizzi@Adeccona.com.Please include 3rd Shift Production Supervisor on the subject line of any e-mail correspondence. Questions regarding this position can be addressed by emailing or calling Lisa at 585-953-1649.. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resource Solutions. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career. For great opportunities near you, go to www.adeccousa.com today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website