Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Administrative Asstjob in Cincinnati, OH. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below! Please make sure to read the job description before applying.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
1. Physical scanning of all incoming documentation arriving daily, by mail, email, fax and through internal departments into CPR Plus and other required locations / systems when required as deemed appropriate per our Document Management Process
2. Managing, Assigning, & Tracking scanned documents within CPR Plus and other required locations / systems as deemed appropriate per our Document Management Process
3. Data entry
4. Retrieval of document requests - regular audits - tracking of scanned / assigned documents
5. Other general document management duties & special projects as needed
6. Demonstrates a high degree of personal responsibility regarding accuracy and quality of work.
Qualifications for this position:
1. One year of previous administrative support
2. Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred
3. Organizational and time-management skills
4. Proficient in Data Entry and basic Outlook, MS Word and Excel
Why work for Adecco?
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Apply with Adecco” button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website