This client is a global leader in luxury goods. Due to growth seeking a Continuous Improvement (CI) Engineer for the plant. Primary duties include:
- Develop, implement and review CI procedures and policies
- Work with cross-functional teams in CI strategies and initiatives
- Provide various reports to senior management and stakeholders.
Position reports to Director.
Ideal candidate for CI Engineer position in Queens, NY, will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- LEAN Six Sigma certified (LSSGB, LSSBB, etc.)
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years' experience in a CI role
- Proficient with AutoCAD
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website