Adecco is working with a company in Janesville, WI in hiring Electrical Assemblers.
We are looking for candidates with 1 year or more experience with wiring, or any sort of electrical knowledge.
Hours are 1st shift, and pay is $17-18/hr based on experience. This is a temporary role, with possiblity of going temp to hire.
This position is primarily responsible for the electrical assembly of the compressor stations, dispensers and other CNG equipment. This includes building control panels, installation panels and other electrical devices such as electrical motors, sensors, lighting, ESD's, modems, and alarm systems. The job requires conduit runs to be bent and installed, wires labeled, pulled, stripped and connected. Operators follow engineering drawings, work orders, manufacturing procedures, work instructions, and other written and verbal specifications, if applicable, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review print package to understand scope of the project at hand.
• Inspect the material provided on the work order, as well as the work order itself, for correctness and conformance to the ANGI quality standards.
• Complete all electrical wiring using proper assembly methods, data obtained in the manufacturing procedures and good workmanship skills.
• Write a requisition slip when materials are required from stock.
• Notify the area supervisor of any questionable situation or non-conforming parts, assembly or work encountered. A “Non-Conformance Report” must be written per ANGI standards. (Supervisors assist when necessary.)
• Bend and install small conduit runs as required. Conduit sizes up to 1” required.
• Pull wires through the conduit and assemble connection including proper labeling.
• Return unused materials to rack for return to the stockroom along with the proper paperwork. Any deviation from the BOM, must be reconciled and documented, including marked up “Redline Prints” that are returned to Engineering.
• Tag scrap materials and rejected parts with a rejected tag per ANGI procedures.
• Maintain a clean, orderly and safe working area. Equipment and tools are to be maintained in a clean environment and good working order at all times.
• Ensure all work meets company and National Electric Code Standards as well as all other applicable standards.
• Additional duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft AX.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website