Adecco Search is currently recruiting qualified candidates for a direct hire Journeyman Electrician Job near Pittsburgh, PA for our client, a growing company with its roots in this area. This is a Union position on a rotating shift. Candidates must have and provide a Journeyman Electrician card/certificate for consideration. You will perform complicated maintenance, installation and repair work on electrical circuits, power distribution, motors, generators, control panels, electrical control devices, etc. This is a United Steel Workers Union position and the shift is a rotating 8-hour shift. Starting wage is $30.68 per hour, per the union contract and excellent benefits.
Requirements for the Journeyman Electrician job near Pittsburgh, PA:
- Works from verbal or written instructions, samples, sketches or diagrams, to repair, maintain or install electrical equipment.
- The Journeyman Electrician will work on electric and gas furnaces, Machining and metal fabrication equipment and more. This will include motors, generators, circuit breakers, transformers, and all types of wire and wiring including conduit, panel boards, switches, PLCs and electronic controls, cables, etc.
- Has a thorough knowledge of electrical codes, plant electrical equipment and shop mathematics.
- Analyzes breakdown or power failure, finds source of trouble, plans work procedure, selects proper tools and materials to be used and proceeds with the work with little or no help from supervision.
- Electrical work on cranes, manipulator, motors, etc.
- Performs installation and repair work on electronic control devices.
- Operates cranes as required.
- May direct Crane Operators in the proper operation and care of cranes.
- Practices safety abides by sales rules and works as a team regarding safety.
- Must have a Journeyman Electrician Certificate
- Able to work at heights and confined spaces.
- Able to work a rotating shift (8-hour shifts)
- Experience with Cranes as well as electrical equipment
- Must be able to pass background check and screenings.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your most current resume or you may email your resume to our recruiter, Madeleine Felion, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Journeyman Electrician on the subject line of any e-mail correspondence. Questions regarding this position can be addressed by emailing Madeleine. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resource Solutions. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career. For great opportunities near you, go to www.adeccousa.com today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website