Our client is a well-known manufacturer of luxury goods. Due to growth, seeking Maintenance Technicians to join the maintenance staff. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance as per schedules and as needed.
- Repair, install and/or replace components of manufacturing equipment and facility and grounds.
- Ensure conditions are safe in accordance with OSHA, GMP and plant policies.
Position reports to Maintenance Supervisor.
Ideal candidates for Maintenance Technicians in Queens, NY, will possess the following.
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment. Will consider military with technical ratings/MOS.
- Experience with electrical (PLC's), pneumatics and hydraulics
- Understanding of LEAN 5S and GMP
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website