This client is a market leader in lift enclosures. Due to growth, seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join the manufacturing staff. Primary duties include:
- Develop, review and implement manufacturing processes to ensure maximum efficiencies
- Provide various reports and recommendations to manufacturing staff, senior management and executives
Position reports to Manufacturing Manager
Ideal candidates for Manufacturing Engineer position in Bronx, NY, will possess the following.
- BS, Engineering
- LEAN Six Sigma certified (LSSGB, LSSBB, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with CAD (AutoCAD, Inventor, and/or Solidworks)
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website