1) Pick, pack and ship prescriptions directly to retail pharmacies and end-customer in a fast-paced semi-automated production environment.
2) Ability to fill, pack and ship prescriptions with 100% accuracy and efficiency using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and McKesson supported hardware and software.
3) Able to read computer generated screens, find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, and verify quantity and dosage of the product before selecting for order.
4) Examines stock and distributes materials in inventory.
5) Also responsible for maintenance and housekeeping, proper storage of goods, ensuring correct reliable shelf labels for merchandise locations, and other duties as assigned.
6) May require mandatory overtime based on business need.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website