Adecco Search is currently recruiting qualified candidates for a direct hire 2nd shift Process Supervisor Job in Lakewood, NJ for our client, a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer. This position supervises the daily activities of associates in the compounding, filling and packaging of pharmaceutical products in compliance with FDA regulations. The Process Supervisor will manage the operation of all production activities assigned, such as, scheduling, training, coaching and counseling. This includes preparing, staffing and operating production lines, interaction with customers, data collection and interpretation, investigation writing, technical report writing, change control, cleaning and environmental monitoring, and safety. Our client offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities for the 2 nd shift Process Supervisor Job in Lakewood, NJ include:
• Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results on shift production summaries.
• Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Maintain working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
• Maintain working relationship with non-union employees in terms of company policy
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Ensure efficient operation of equipment by calling for repairs, facility maintenance requests ; evaluating new equipment and processes.
• Assure that all pertinent SOPs are being followed and maintain compliance with cGMPs. Confers with and assists personnel under his/her supervision regarding manufacturing opportunities.
• Meet regularly with production personnel to communicate company information and review progress/performance against department goals and action plans.
• Participate on internal, cross–functional teams to ensure project milestones are met as contracted with our healthcare partners and be accountable for project results.
• Identify and lead efforts to improve processes/systems. Conduct and follow up on continuous improvement efforts such as 6S.
• Self-develop to be able to move into positions of greater responsibility as opportunities occur.
• Perform other duties as required and assigned.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your most current resume or you may email your resume to our recruiter, Madeleine Felion, at email@example.com. Please include Process Supervisor on the subject line of any e-mail correspondence. Questions regarding this position can be addressed by emailing Madeleine. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resource Solutions. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career. For great opportunities near you, go to www.adeccousa.com today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website