Our client is a global leader in manufacturing products used by food production and health & beauty production companies. Due to expansion, seeking a Shift Supervisor to join the Manufacturing team. Primary duties include:
- Supervise, train and mentor production worker on respective shift.
- Ensure production is in accordance with SOP's and GMP
- Ensure safe working environment.
- Provide reports to management.
Position reports to Production Manager. Rotating shift schedules.
Ideal candidates for Production Supervisor position near Newark, NJ, will possess the following.
- Associates Degree.
- Knowledge of GMP and LEAN manufacturing principles.
- 5+ years experience in a process manufacturing environment
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory position
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website