Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk in San Diego, CA. The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for all functions associated with receipt, movement, and storage of materials and kits.
Please see the qualifications listed below:
25% of the daily workload
• Obtain / Maintain Certification in assigned duties as required.
• Prepares (e.g. sorts, counts, packages) and stages material for movement as necessary
• Checks, counts and verifies all materials and supplies received against appropriate paperwork.
• Sorts and checks all material before issuing to a department or stock
• Process backorder items and expedites material issuance to critical production requirements & shortages
• Identifies and reports damaged items
• Completes all paperwork and documents involving parts or materials received into and/or issued out of the area to ensure accountability
• Pulls materials, parts and supplies to fill stock requisitions and kits as necessary for production commitments.
• Conducts cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy
• Other duties as assigned
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Shipping and Receiving clerk role in San Diego, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website