One of our largest clients is seeking a Sr. Supply Chain Manager for its location in Queens, NY. They are a global market leader in dental devices. Primary duties include:
- Responsible and accountable for the supply chains and procurement of material and finished products.
- Manage and oversee personnel in the Supply Chain department.
- Provide various reports to executives and stakeholders.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- BS in Supply Chain, Finance, or equivalent
- 6+ years experience in manufacturing
- 3+ years in Supply Chain management
- Understanding of LEAN Six Sigma
- Proficient with SAP
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website