ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Comply with all federal and state environmental, health and safety regulations as well as any safety policies and protocols outlined by the company.
• Must have the ability to perform department tasks in a team-oriented environment.
• Must have the ability to read, understand and perform the work instructions in all operations.
• Perform all tasks required to package product in order to meet customer specifications.
• Store, retrieve, count, label and record all parts and assemblies and perform any other warehouse tasks.
• Load and unload trucks, pack and unpack cartons
• Record all Information on GT data collection system as required.
• Must have the ability to set up and operate all packaging machines.
• Pick up and deliver goods throughout the plant and transport materials within and between departments as required.
• Ability to use the shipping and warehouse systems as required.
• Operate saw cutting machine.
• Perform miscellaneous duties in the Warehouse/Shipping/Packaging areas as assigned.
• May be required to operate Fork truck and other motorized lift.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma/GED
• Familiarity with SAP (or comparable system) and basic computer skills.
• Ability to work with shipping software, and international paperwork.
• Familiar with shipping procedures both electronic and hard copy
• Ability to frequently work in positions requiring pushing, pulling, twisting, grasping, climbing ladders, stooping and kneeling.
• Ability to occasionally carry up to 50lbs. without the use of mechanical lifting devices.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website