Adena Health System, Chillicothe, Ohio, is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join an established group of ten physicians and eight certified nurse practitioners. The practice is hospital-based and provides services to one Hospital. The ideal candidate is someone who is team oriented and has expertise in atrial fibrillation cryogenic-ablation, subcutaneous AICD implants, leadless pacemaker implants and Watchman. Physicians see patients Monday through Friday and share call with General Cardiology physicians. Call is 1:6.
Our opportunity includes:
- Generous Starting Salary w/additional monies for Productivity.
- Signing Bonus of $25,000 upon signature of final contract.
- Student Loan Assistance of $100,000.
- Four weeks of vacation; two weeks of CME ($3,500).
- Malpractice insurance.
- Reimbursement of moving expenses.
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Plus additional benefits!
Adena Regional Medical Center is a 311-bed Regional Referral Center serving a population base of over 500,000 residents. The modern facility includes such services as endoscopy, laboratory, radiology, neurology, linear accelerator, two digital cardiac cath labs, rehabilitation services, 7 surgical suites, occupational medicine, emergency department, MRI, pharmacy, psychiatric services, an attached medical office building, and many others.
Chillicothe is located 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of South Central Ohio.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist Adena Health System, Chillicothe, Ohio, is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join an es...
Apply on company website