Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
Develops, and tests all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery. May be responsible for the installation, technical support, and troubleshooting of control based hardware and software.
- Tests, and modifies existing control systems
- Reviews, revises and improves existing procedures and documents
- Analyzes data and reports results with management and staff
- Collaborates with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers, and other internal staff
- Provides technical/troubleshooting support for both mechanical and electrical issues
- Understands and ensures compliance with health, safety, and quality regulations
- Provides training and consulting support for new employees, technical staff, and customers
- Develops new business proposals
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from four-year college or university
- Ability to write technical documents and business proposals
- Knowledge of Advanced Process Control (APC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Basic communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to work successfully with computers and software, including specific experience with Word, Excel, Power point, software related to ladder Logics, Step 7, ASI Gateway
- 2 years of related experience
- Team player, organized, self-motivated and able to prioritize
- Outstanding people and communication skills for interaction with other team members, customers, and management.
- Personal Discipline
- Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
Apply on company website