Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.Click to learn more about ATS
- Cleaning rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, and other work areas
- Polishing metalwork and cleaning lint, dust, oil, and grease from machines, overhead pipes, and conveyors in an industrial setting
- Scrubbing processing tanks and vats
- Cleaning screens and filters, operating a floor scrubber, cleaning water fountains, and replacing light bulbs
- Transporting trash and waste to appropriate disposal areas
- Picking up reusable scrap for salvage and storing in containers
- Starting pumps to force cleaning solution through production machinery, piping, or vats, and to lubricate machines
- May replace air-conditioner filters, clean kitchen and/or lunchroom, transport raw materials and semi-finished products or supplies between departments or buildings, arrange boxes, material, and hand-trucks or other industrial equipment in a neat and orderly manner, and perform minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years in a related field preferred
- Ability to life and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Apply on company website