Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc. Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordination of proactive maintenance work performed at the site with the objective of minimizing total maintenance cost and effort by maximizing maintenance work force efficiency and productivity thereby improving machine reliability.
- Evaluates proactive (MPRO) and other (MOTH) work requests, develops scope of work, and inspects job location to determine job requirements.
- Estimates labor hours, manpower, parts, materials, equipment and special tools required to complete proactive jobs in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Gathers relevant technical documentation such as drawings, schematics, specifications, spare parts lists from equipment histories, OEM manuals and the Knowledgebase system. Verifies the availability of, or orders parts prior to scheduling the job. Arrange for special tools and auxiliary equipment when required.
- Conducts/leads periodic planning & scheduling meetings with Production to determine work order priorities, communicate work order status and alter planned maintenance activities if necessary.
- Determines and reports trigger points for Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and initiate/facilitate RCA events.
- Analyzes and updates Preventative Maintenance Plans for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Improves work order planning and scheduling effectiveness through the review process and use of the maintenance metrics.
- Coordinate timely and safe completion of proactive (MPRO) and other (MOTH) maintenance work orders performed by outside contractors.
- Actively utilizes Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma to progress along the maintenance continuum.
- Maintains records and files essential to meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance related matters.
- Trains site employees on CMMS and ensures that it is working with integrity and is being utilized.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Behaviors Required:
- Associate Degree required in a technical field with 1-3 years of maintenance scheduling / planning experience and/or 5 – 10 years as a machine repair technician, or equivalent combination of both
- Familiar with industrial manufacturing environment
- Electrical/mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP preferred), Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Project management and capital project experience preferred
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
Apply on company website