Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc. Founded in 1985, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS), has over three decades of proven experience in technology-driven industrial maintenance and MRO asset management. We deliver improved asset health and productivity to many leading process and discrete manufacturers. Click to learn more about ATS
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Summary: Leads and supports a team of technicians in the delivery of high-quality machine maintenance services. Directs and supervises assigned employees to perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance & other tasks in order to meet or exceed customer requirements in a timely, accurate, and optimal manner that improves overall machine efficiency and reliability. Lives the ATS safety and wellness culture while fostering a positive work experience for the team. Engages positively with the customer, driving excellent results through continuous improvement initiatives.
To Live and Lead Safety
- Manages the Site Safety Program and ensures all policies are being followed by employees
- Drives housekeeping standards, including 5S
- Demonstrates leadership for employee safety and/wellness through Beyond Zero initiatives
To Inspire and Provide Clarity on Vision and Strategy
- Develops and displays a thorough understanding of site-level and company-wide strategic initiatives
- Actively supports positive change, working with the site staff to ensure understanding and effective implementation of new processes and procedures
- Communicates with the team to promote an understanding of the relationship between site actions and results and overall strategic objectives
To Own Our ATS Culture
- Drives day-to-day execution of team-related responsibilities/team priorities using the leadership competencies that support our ATS culture
- Displays behaviors that align with being self-motivated and emotionally intelligent
To Support Our Employees' Learning and Growth
- Manages employee performance and provides development opportunities
- Mentors/coaches employees regarding career planning, training, skills development using ongoing one-on-one communication
To Ensure and Drive our Business Results
- Leads and ensures the Operating System is understood, reinforced, and embedded
- Assists Site Manager in measuring and reporting key maintenance performance indicators including root cause analyses. Delivers on related action items, removes barriers, and addresses issues in order to promote continuous improvement
- Communicates and escalates priorities, issues, and equipment status to the customer as needed, playing a key role in developing and sustaining a positive and profitable relationship with the customer
- Assists Site Manager in managing expenses, such as labor, overtime, and material consumption. Approves any overtime worked by the team.
- Reviews work orders and ensures adherence to work schedules. Identifies and rectifies any gaps.
- Conducts and participates in team meetings as an influential leader.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications, web-based applications, and CMMS software
- Foundational business acumen (understanding contracts and the customer's business, negotiation, billing models, financial experience, relationship building)
- Planner/scheduler experience ideal
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
Apply on company website