Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Works independently to develop business and grow revenue within the assigned geographic territory or accounts through growth of existing customers and addition of new customers. Performance is measured according to individual results against quota.
- Develops and implements territory plans for revenue growth by identifying customers and prospects and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Closes sales (including contracts and transactional services) by identifying customers' needs, creating sales solutions, and developing and delivering proposals.
- Ensures customer loyalty within assigned geographic territory by leading the service delivery.
- Creates reports to communicate sales results, sales activity, and other relevant information.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Behaviors Required:
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years of previous sales experience, or equivalent combination
- Proven ability to close sales and grow revenue
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry
- Strong understanding of ATS product and service offerings and ability to communicate these to external and internal customers
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, speak, and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, reach with arms, and use close vision. At times, the employee is required to operate an automobile and to use a telephone, a keyboard and computer, and other office equipment. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
Apply on company website