Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.Click to learn more about ATS
- Identifying magnitude of error sources contributing to uncertainty of results to determine reliability of measurement process in quantitative terms
- Redesigning or adjusting measurement capability to minimize errors
- Developing and/or validating calibration methods, techniques, and procedures based on principles of measurement science, technical analysis of measurement problems, and accuracy and precision requirements
- Creating documentation for ISO17025 certification
- Providing leadership, direction, and technical guidance to calibration specialists, technicians, and administrative staff
- Providing high-level technical expertise, oversight, and project management support for the operations of the Standards Laboratory, Measuring Test Equipment (MTE) related services, and Quality Assurance (QA) requirements for internal and external customers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, or related field and 8 years metrology, engineering, or operation and maintenance experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years previous experience working in an industry related to calibration and/or MTE
- Experience performing data collection and calculations for measurement uncertainties.
- Expert knowledge in multiple areas of metrology (i.e. Flow, Electrical, Dimensional, Physical, etc.)
- Ability to formulate policies and procedures relevant to program areas based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources
- Demonstrated success gaining a lab ISO17025 certification
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
Apply on company website