Advocate Aurora Health is currently recruiting Dermatologists to join our expanding teams in both Wisconsin and Illinois.
Available positions are located in or near Wisconsin and Illinois' largest cities including Milwaukee and Chicago!
- Significant practice autonomy with the ability to guide your own practice while seeing the full spectrum of Dermatologic patients
- Built in primary care referral network and proven community need ensures you will get and most importantly stay busy
- Partner with at least one other Dermatologist on-site and enjoy a network of colleagues to collaborate with in an extremely collegial medical community
- Comprehensive benefits package is offered including health, dental, vision and retirement with company match
- EPIC EMR
- Flexible schedule offering a great work/life balance
- Ability to sponsor H1B candidates based on location
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Advocate Aurora Health is currently recruiting Dermatologists to join our expanding teams in both Wisconsin and Illinois. Available posit...
Apply on company website