Explore an otolarygnology opportunity and move right into a busy practice at our clinic in Racine. This growing community offers a fantastic place to live and work and just enjoy life!
Education/training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited otolaryngology residency program
- Skills in general otolaryngology and related procedures for both adults and children
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Collaborative and supportive group of partners provide general and specialty care throughout the service line. They include general, head and neck, neurotology and laryngology.
- Enjoy a broad spectrum of cases and patients of all ages
- Audiology on site
- Excellent payer mix
- Only 25 minutes to Milwaukee and an hour to Chicago
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Racine, WI
A prime location in Southeast Wisconsin
If you like thriving, busy cities, you'll want to take in the sights of Racine with its beckoning lakefront, fascinating Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and exciting downtown. Nearby you can appreciate the serenity of rolling farmland, and if you love the water, you might find it hard to choose between Lake Michigan to the east and dozens of delightful inland lakes to the west. Racine is a prime location in southeastern Wisconsin, located approximately 30 miles south of Milwaukee and 60 miles north of Chicago.
City of Racine
The Real Racine
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Explore an otolarygnology opportunity and move right into a busy practice at our clinic in Racine. This growing community offers a fantastic pla...
Apply on company website