Advocate Christ Medical Center (ACMC) in Oak Lawn, a southwest suburb of Chicago, is one of the busiest Level I trauma centers in Illinois, providing emergency care for more than 105,000 patient visits annually. A premier teaching institution and nationally ranked center for cardiology and heart surgery, Advocate Christ also is a major referral hospital in the Midwest for several specialties, including cancer care, heart and kidney transplantation, neurosciences, orthopedics and womens health.
Due to growth, our distinguished Infectious Disease team of ACMC is expanding
- Join a a well-established ID practice and provide a full range of ID services which will include IP consultation, OP clinic and teaching
- The ideal candidate for this position will have have interest in clinical ID with an extra focus on medical education
- Enjoy fantastic ID physician partners and a collaborative team environment
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- Excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision, CME allowance and retirement program with company match
Advocate Christ Medical Center (ACMC) in Oak Lawn, a southwest suburb of Chicago, is one of the busiest Level I trauma centers in Illinois, prov...
Apply on company website