Dynamic hand surgeon needed for busy practice In Wisconsin
We have an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced orthopedic hand surgeon to join our comprehensive team at our clinic in Wauwatosa.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an orthopedic surgery residency from an accredited program
- Fellowship training in hand / hand-upper extremity
- Must have skills in all areas of orthopedic surgery
- Patient focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Cohesive group of respected orthopedic surgeons provide services throughout eastern Wisconsin
- Outstanding coordination of care in a supportive organization
- Collaborative busy surgeons work in a modern office suite at a multi-specialty clinic; ASC on campus, hospital just 15 minutes from the clinic
- Excellent support - occupational therapist and dedicated staff, RN coordinator and Advanced Practice Clinicians
- All equipment available on-site, including C-arm and ultrasound, so you can focus on providing safe and thorough care to your patients
- Excellent variety of cases and a diverse patient population
- Built-in referral base and excellent call schedule
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Wauwatosa, WI
Experience historic charm and the vibrant culture of this beautiful suburb
Wauwatosa is a vibrant, forward-looking suburban city of 47,000 residents with a charming and historic village area at its heart. The city offers friendly, tree-lined neighborhoods, a respected and highly performing neighborhood school system, and many fine restaurants, hotels and thriving businesses.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, its important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
Apply on company website