We are seeking a well-trained Otolaryngologist with Head and Neck fellowship training to join our growing department, replacing a retiring physician and partnering with our head and neck surgeon in Milwaukee. The position will initially include 50% general otolaryngology and 50% Head and Neck surgery with the opportunity to focus exclusively on Head and Neck surgery. You will be joining a dynamic group of physicians utilizing your skills in both general and head and neck surgery. Office space within the St. Lukes Medical Center and nearby office building in Greenfield, 10 minutes away. The practice and community are just minutes from the heart of Milwaukee and captures all the amenities you want in the warm and welcoming Midwest. Milwaukee offers exceptional cultural, dining and sporting opportunities.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited otolaryngology residency program
- Fellowship training in Head and Neck surgery required
- Skills in general otolaryngology and related procedures for both adults and children
- Must have skills and experience with micro-vascular free flap reconstruction
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- This is a split position with general ENT/Head and Neck surgery.
- Along with experienced, established partners, you will become part of a larger collaborative and supportive group providing medical and surgical care throughout southeastern Wisconsin
- Otolaryngology Department colleagues sub-specialized in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Reconstruction, Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Neurotology, Laryngology, and Sleep Medicine are always ready to provide you support.
- Dedicated Head and Neck radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, radiologists and speech swallow therapists, etc.
- Head and Neck Tumor board and Multidisciplinary clinic weekly.
- Audiology on site with an experienced audiology team to support your patients
- Outstanding referral base
- Excellent call schedule, 1:9
- Work with talented APCs dedicated to our specialty
- Mentoring program for new department members
- Exceptional hospital, market and organizational support
- Teaching opportunities with St. Lukes residency programs and University of Wisconsin-Madison medical students if desired
- Tertiary/quaternary care hospital, Aurora St. Lukes Medical Center
- Subspecialty support in nearly all medical and surgical arenas
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Leadership opportunities
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Greenfield, WI
A Milwaukee suburb pledged to progress
Just minutes from Milwaukee, Greenfield is an established community of nearly 37,000. Its proximity to both the downtown area and Milwaukee suburbs make it a desirable place to live for those who want to reside in a quieter atmosphere yet still enjoy easy access to big city amenities and broad employment opportunities. We have a convenient airport with multiple carriers and Chicago OHare is 1 hours south for greater access to international travel and direct US flights. Under normal circumstances you can live in most of our suburbs or downtown with a commute of less than 30 minutes.
This beautiful suburban community affords its residents all sorts of opportunities when it comes to work and play!
City of Greenfield
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 team members includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
We are seeking a well-trained Otolaryngologist with Head and Neck fellowship training to join our growing department, replacing a retiring physi...
Apply on company website