Licensed Nurses! Does that Student Loan have you singing the BLUES? Turn those Blues into GREEN Cash! Come and work for us, we will pay your Student Loan payment each month for you! Up to $300 payment per month, is yours for the asking!! We also are offering a 7,500 Welcome Bonus for full time employment for a limited time. Alderwood Health & Rehabilitation is currently looking to hire an outstanding LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) as a Charge nurse on our nursing team. The ideal candidate will enjoy the the flexible schedules work/life balance that we offer our nurses. Our center strives to provides the highest quality of care.
LPN (License Practical Nurse) GENERAL SUMMARY
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures.
LPN (License Practical Nurse) EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Current nursing licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
LPN (License Practical Nurse) BENEFITS
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Pay all or part of your Student Loan!
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship fund
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
EmpRes Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. HSponsored
Apply on company website