Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is seeking an enthusiastic and committed Addiction Medicine Physician to join our multidisciplinary team of professionals. Our talented teams provides world class patient care for a diverse population with complex needs at a highly regarded academic medical center.
- Works collaboratively with all specialties and subspecialties within the Medicine Institute to provide compassionate high-quality care to a wide variety of patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Emphasize the role of multi-disciplinary teams to address complex physical and behavioral health issues through whole-person, evidence-based practices including medication-assisted treatment (MAT), naloxone prescribing for overdose prevention , psychosocial therapies and other harm reduction treatment modalities
- Works cooperatively with other divisions in the Center for Inclusion Health to address the needs of underserved populations including individuals with HIV, HCV who with substance use disorder
- Other partners include Street Medicine, LGBTQ health, Transgender health, and Immigrant health etc.
- Opportunity to practice and learn from a wide variety of professionals in different clinical settings
- Must be BC/BE in a an American Board of Medical Specialties approved discipline (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Psychiatry preferred).
- Must be BC/BE in Addiction Medicine (by the American Board of Preventive Medicine) or Addiction Psychiatry (by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania prior to employment start date
- Hold an unrestricted DEA License and be willing to become DATA 2000 Waiver Certified (for the prescription of buprenorphine)
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care,Allegheny Health Networkis one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is seeking an enthusiastic and committed Addiction Medicine Physician to join our multidisciplin...
Apply on company website