Allegheny Health Networks Behavioral Health Instituteis seeking a full-time C&A Psychiatristto provide OP psychiatricservices in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Must be BE/BC
- C&A fellowship required
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care,Allegheny Health Networkis one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Allegheny Health Network's Behavioral Health Institute is seeking a full-time C&A Psychiatrist to provide OP psychiatric servic...
Apply on company website