Allegheny Health Network's Behavioral Health Institute is seeking a full-time Correctional Psychiatrist to provide adult psychiatry services at the Allegheny County Jail in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
- Prior experience working within a correctional system preferred
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh's beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Allegheny Health Network's Behavioral Health Institute is seeking a full-time Correctional Psychiatrist to prov...
Apply on company website