TheAllegheny Health Network (AHN)is recruiting a core faculty member with OB for the Family Medicine Residency Program at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania.
SVFMR is a well-established, community-based program with six residents per year. It is ACGME-accredited with Osteopathic recognition it is focused on comprehensive care, population health, and care for the underserved. There are associated Wilderness Medicine and Sports Medicine tracks within the program. There is significant opportunity at Saint Vincent to build a robust family-centered maternity care practice.
- Providing an active role in teaching and clinical practice.
- Oversee the obstetrical education of the residents
- Maintain active labor and delivery privileges
The successful candidate will have:
- A Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy, and be board-certified.
- Additional experience in health care education or GME is preferred but not required.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity / Quality / Value-Based Incentives.
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a core faculty member with OB for the Family Medicine Residency Program at Sai...
Apply on company website