Allegheny Health Networks (AHN) Division of Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition is seeking a committed, BC/BE and fellowship trained Gastroenterologistto join our team at Jefferson Regional Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA!
- Will Practice at Jefferson Regional and scope at Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion
- Rounding will be at Allegheny General Hospital and West Penn Hospital
- PA License prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH ninediverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV to:
Sulynn Lopez | Physician Recruitment | Allegheny Health Network | Sulynn.Lopez2@AHN.ORG
Allegheny Health Network's (AHN) Division of Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition is seeking a committed, BC/BE and fellow...
Apply on company website