The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Interventional Cardiologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Full-service, highly respected, AHN Cardiology practice with an established patient base
- Peripheral Vascular experience preferred, not required
- An experienced, professional team of Advanced Practice Providers
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care,Allegheny Health Networkis one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erieis a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximityto major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to: email@example.com
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Interventional Cardiologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospit...
Apply on company website