Medical Oncology Physician AGH, Pittsburgh, PA
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Academic Medical Oncologist to join our melanoma team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Skilled clinician to work as part of a multidisciplinary melanoma team
- Oversee melanoma clinical and translational research program
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Hematology Oncology
- Pennsylvania License upon hire
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care,Allegheny Health Networkis one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA 14 diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Medical Oncology Physician – AGH, Pittsburgh, PAPhysician RecruitmentThe Allegheny Healt...
Apply on company website