Allegheny Health Network, located in Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a new member for the Division of Palliative Medicine at our Allegheny General Hospital campus.
- Offers career development within a collegial environment, as well as possible academic appointments
- Participates in the education and training of residents, fellows and students
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
- Must be board eligible/certified in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment start
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care,Allegheny Health Networkis one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Allegheny Health Network, located in Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a new member for the Division of Palliative Medicine at our All...
Apply on company website