The Division of Nephrology and Hypertension at Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a Transplant Nephrologist to join our talented team.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with expertise in adult nephrology and Transplant who has an interest in teaching. We offer opportunities for medical directorship, career development and research. Academic appointment at Drexel University College of Medicine will be granted at a level supported by credentials.
- Exceptional support staff within a collegial environment
- Career development and teaching opportunities
- Board certified/eligible
- Training or experience in Transplant Nephrology is required
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional Benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh's beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
The Division of Nephrology and Hypertension at Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a Transplant Nephrologist to join our talented team....
Apply on company website