Allied Universal is an essential employer searching for experienced PART TIME Security Officers to safeguard our City Client located in Staten Island, NY
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Must be able to provide a minimum of a GED/High School Diploma or above
Must have a unexpired valid NYS Guard Card for a minimum of 1 year
Must be able to verify a mimimum of 1 year of security experience
All interested candidates must be willing to participate in the AUS background process upon a condition offer of employment
All eligible applicants will need to obtain a FO1
Paid 5 day Client training will be offered after employment.
Allied Universal is seeking the position of Professional Security Officer. Our Security Officers embrace our company's core values. Be sure to visit Jobs.AUS.comfor all of our Security Jobs and to learn more about our company.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client's property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply on company website