At Allied Universal, our vision is to be exceptional, to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results! Join a company that cares for and recognizes its people. Whether you are an experienced Security Professional, or interested in exploring the security field as a career option, we welcome you to apply! This is a great opportunity to join Allied Universal; a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service. Allied Universal currently seeks a professional Security Supervisor in HALTON HILLS, Ontario.
Job Type: Full-Time
Must Have: Valid Ontario Security Guard License, First Aid CPR Certificate, Driver's License, and Previous Security Experience
Schedule: Wednesday to Monday (1300-2100 or 1615-0015); flexible working hours is a must
Work Setting: Combination of Inside and Outside; Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
Capabilities: Strong customer service, attention to detail, standing, walking
Specific Skills: Enforce regulations of establishments, resolve conflict situations, maintain order, ensure safety and emergency procedures are followed, detect or prevent thefts and vandalism, Write reports.
- Provide training to new employees
- Supervise a team of security guards for any inquiries or issues in regards to work
- Handle payroll duties as assigned
- Manage scheduling and forcast coverage and shift needs
- Provide disciplinary action for employees as needed
- Respond to medical emergencies
- Computer skills are required for email and data entry
- Respond to emergency situations
- Perform exterior and interior building patrols
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards
Extra Details: Weekly Pay, No cost Uniform, Health Benefits after 3 month probation (only those with full-time status), Monetary Incentives, Referral Bonus Program and Career Advancement Opportunities
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website