The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent communication skills;
- preferably have sales experience in the metals industry;
- preferably have a minimum of two years college coursework;
- have excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task;
- possess PC skills, including MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- have a valid driver's license.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
About the company:
Alro Steel Corporation supplies raw materials (carbon, stainless steel, aluminum and red metals) to a variety of manufacturing and other industries. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large users of metals, has come to depend on Alro's commitment to excellent delivery service.
Alro Steel, established in 1948, is a privately held corporation with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- developing new long-term customer relationships;
- prospecting customers using tools such as the internet, newspapers, business directories, etc.;
- managing and growing an established customer base;
- interacting with operations on behalf of the customer.
Apply on company website