Information About this Position
- Sign On Bonus up to $2500.00
- Part Time, 24 Hours Weekly, Rotating Shifts: Evenings/Nights
- Weekend Day Shift Rotation as Required by Department
- Alton Memorial Hospital
Company and Job Overview
Since 1937, Alton Memorial Hospital has cared for residents in Alton, Illinois, and the surrounding communities in a five-county area. Starting as a land gift to the community from the Smith family, Alton Memorial today is a full-service acute care hospital. Alton Memorial offers patients a variety of inpatient and outpatient services, including surgery services, medical imaging, interventional and diagnostic heart services, cancer care, rehabilitation, 24-hour emergency care, ambulance services and more.
The Radiology Technologist performs general imaging radiographic procedures to adult and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders
- Completes registration and prepares patients for procedures. Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- IEMA - Illinois only
- Associate's Degree
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website