Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 17 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending and traversing on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to interact with guests.
- Current and relevant knowledge of film and entertainment content.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ensure cleanliness of the auditoriums, lounge, and bar.
- Assist wait staff and the bussing of tables.
- Clear and rest tables both before and after presentation.
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked bus station at all times.
- Close doors to all auditoriums at start of each film.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
- Assist with crowd control and seating of guests, as needed.
- Perform exit greetings at auditorium doors at the end of each presentation.
- Assist with back of house cleaning duties and trash removal.
- Complete all "side work" duties prior to the end of shift.
- Maintain supply closet inventory levels.
- Ensure alcohol is only consumed in designated areas.
- Possess a general knowledge of theatre policies, prices, menu, and bar selections.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Apply on company website