Maintain clean and sanitary conditions of all cooking utensils, flatware, china, and stemware. Maintain a clean and safe environment in all back-of-house areas while delivering superior service.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace while standing for long periods of time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, flatware, china, stemware, and workstation throughout the shift.
- Sweep and mop the stockrooms and walk-in refrigerator nightly.
- Maintain dishwashing equipment by following manufacturer's operating instructions.
- Transport all trash and food debris to the compactor after every "walk-in".
- Lock and secure all food and equipment.
- Clean all equipment in preparation for the next day.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Apply on company website